- Develop and write a screenplay for a long-feature fiction film for the cinema.
Explore the specific components of screenwriting: structure, dramatic composition, characterisation, etc.
- Cultivate your imagination and a personal working method. Broaden your knowledge of screenwriting.
- Consider the place of the spectator.
- Learn to present and defend your project in professional situations.
- Acquire the analytical and critical skills for reading screenplays.
This workshop is opened only to French-fluent participants who will work on a French-written screenplay.
Here is the full and updated presentation in French, with admission process infos and dates, session dates, application and tuition fees, etc.
+33 (0)1 53 41 21 12