These institutions include:
- the Agence du Court Métrage that has added a selection of the students’ film to its catalogue,
- the Cinémathèque française which each year hosts the public screenings of the films made by the graduates and invites students to participate in the Cinémathèque’s technical conferences,
- the Forum des Images screens a selection of the students’ films,
- the Centre Georges Pompidou organised a ’Carte Blanche’ screening a selection of the films made by La Fémis students from several years. The Centre Pompidou also partners up with La Fémis for special projects: for example, some students took part in the Spiritisme project by Guy Maddin, a Canadian filmmaker, in early 2012 (production design, shooting and sound production of over 30 films directed, the filming of which visitors to the Centre Pompidou were invited to watch).
- the CND (Natonal Dance Centre) - Pantin: a close partnership was established in three key areas: “Dance and Cinema” seminar for students at La Fémis and choreographers and dancers in residence at the CND; one student from La Fémis also has the opportunity to make a film following the activities at the national dance centre over a year as part of an open creative residency; the Centre’s archives are also made available to editing students for their final projects.