- Competitive Entrance Exams La Fémis trains students in all aspects of the film industry, with courses of various durations depending on the department: For the 7 General and International departments (Screenwriting – Directing – Camera – Editing – Sound – Décor – Production), courses are four-year long. For the Script (...)
- Programmes Supported by MEDIA
- Summer University The Summer University is a two-month programme supported by the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs. It aims to help participants acquire the essential tools for making documentary films and develop their artistic approach.
- Saudi Film Summer School La Fémis Saudi Film Summer School is an intensive training programme for aspiring young filmmakers from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Exchange Programmes Since 2004, La Fémis has prioritised the development of its international relations, in particular by putting in place exchange programmes between each teaching department and the world’s top film schools.
- International Associations GEECT and CILECT La Fémis is an active member of both European association of film schools, GEECT, and international association CILECT. La Fémis has started the first film schools meetings to facilitate an educational global thinking and has encouraged the organisation of student exchanges of its member schools (...)