- Schools The School has a very outward looking approach to learning so several modules have been created with art schools in France. La Fémis is also an active member of the European Film School Network and has arranged numerous exchange programmes with overseas students. Modules in partnership with (...)
- Cultural institutions La Fémis has forged close relations with several reputable cultural institutions which provide assistance distributing the films made by our students. La Fémis garners close relations with several reputable cultural establishments whose contribution above all provides assistance with distributing (...)
- Film and television companies La Fémis endeavours to establish long-term relationships with companies and industry professionals working in film and television to ensure that the training provided keeps abreast of the developments and needs of the industry. One way these relations are maintained is La Fémis’ decision to use (...)
- Professional associations To help students find jobs in the industry by facilitating contacts with their peers, the School has opened its doors to the majority of professional associations in the film and audiovisual sector.
- Funding partners Join La Frémis’ sponsor companies and foundations that support the School’s educational activities and projects. Become a sponsor company or foundation of La Fémis. La Fémis benefits from the generous patronage of sponsors that support its educational activities through: direct grants to students (...)
- Media partners La Fémis is the partner of the association France Culture/Libération Cinéma which, since September 2013, has promoted a new release each month and confers an annual film award.