Target audience: literary writers.
- Grasp the specific considerations of adapting a literary work for the screen.
- Learn the key elements of screenwriting.
- Acquire the skills for analysing screenplays for films.
- Learn to analyse your own screenwriting and adopt your own working method.
During this course, writers will be required to:
- Adapt a literary novel into a short film screenplay including dialogue.
- Devise the project dossier (statement of intent, synopsis, dialogue scenes) for the adaptation of a novel written by you.
This workshop is opened only to French-fluent participants who will work on a French-written screenplay.
Here is the full and updated presentation in French, with admission process infos and dates, session dates, application and tuition fees, etc.
+33 (0)1 53 41 21 12