- Be able to present a documentary film project with clarity, concision and efficiency, adapted to your style and to your contact. Different presentation situtations will be tested: forum, round-table, informal meeting.
- Justify and argue your artistic and narrative choices.
- Defend the story told, its originality, its impact on the audience.
- Receive guidance on the trailer or a selection of exploratory film rushes.
- Prepare bief writtent documents accompanying an oral pitch.
- Situate both the project and yourself in the current documentary production ecosystem (roles and specificities of coproducers, distributors, broadcasters).
- Present your project in a round-table pitching session to a panel of professionnals and get their feedback.
This workshop is opened only to French-fluent participants who will work on a French-written documents and a French-speaking pitching session.
Here is the full and updated presentation in French, with admission process infos and dates, session dates, application and tuition fees, etc.
+33 (0)1 53 41 21 42