- Develop and write a screenplay for a full-length fiction for the cinema.
Explore the specific components of screenwriting: structure, dramatic composition, characterisation, etc.
- Cultivate your imagination and a personal working method.
Broaden your knowledge of screenwriting.
- Consider the place of the spectator.
- Learn to present and defend your project in professional situations.
- Acquire the analytical and critical skills for reading screenplays.
Application deadline: 12 September 2013
Course dates: 14 January - 17 December 2014.
Length: 244 hours at the School
Frequency: 3 days a month
Cost per participant: €6,800 (professional training grants available, please enquire)
Registration fee: €110
Carine Burstein, course manager: +33 (0)1 53 41 21 12
Emeline Delacour, assistant: +33 (0)1 53 41 21 40