- Compile a documentary film dossier to be presented to a producer, a distributor or a funding council.
- Produce the first cut of a short film to test out your directing choices and support the film presentation dossier.
- Further your knowledge and critical analysis skills of different forms of documentary film writing.
- Situate your project in the documentary production and distribution landscape and develop your professional network.
- Find the most suitable production method for your film to give it the best chance to be made.
Application deadline: 28 January 2014
Admission interview dates: 24 and 25 February 2014
Course dates: 20 March to 12 December 2014
Length: 406 hours at the School
Frequency: 1 week a month
Cost per participant: €8,200 (professional training grants available, please enquire)
Regional Council of PACA,
Ouest Provence Film Council
Regional Council of Aquitaine,
Regional Council of Ile de France,
Sunnyside of the docs
Head of Continuous Learning:
+33 (0)1 53 41 21 41
Anne Lebelle, assistant: +33 (0)1 53 41 21 40