- Grasp the specific considerations of adapting a literary work.
- Learn the foundations of screenwriting.
- Acquire the skills for analysing screenplays for films.
- Learn to analyse your own screenwriting and adopt your own working method.
During this course, writers will be required to:
- Adapt a literary novel into a short film screenplay including dialogue.
- Devise the project dossier (statement of intent, synopsis, dialogue scenes) for the adaptation of a novel written by you.
Application deadline: 15 January 2014
Participants selected in 3 steps: 15 January - 2 April 2014
Course dates: 22 April - 26 November 2014
Length: 132 hours at the School
Frequency: 6 sessions of 3 days (one session every six weeks)
Cost per participant: €4,500 (professional training grants available, please enquire)
Carine Burstein, course manager:
+33 (0)1 53 41 21 12
Emeline Delacour, assistant:
+33 (0)1 53 41 21 40